The German-based grocer Aldi is one of the fastest-growing chains in the United States. It’s also different than most other grocers. Where else in America do you bring a quarter, grab produce off of pallets, and pack everything in your own bags? Add in brands you don’t see anywhere else and you’ve got a store that can be pretty intimidating, especially for someone who’s never been there before.
That’s why we’re here.
Whether you’re a first-timer or a veteran, AN UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO ALDI is your comprehensive resource for navigating the store’s aisles. Inside, we break down …
– The history and culture of Aldi, and how knowing that can help you shop better
– The pros and cons of Aldi versus other grocers
– How to plan for an Aldi trip, including making the most of the ads
– An overview of Aldi’s online presence (including home delivery)
– How navigate a store that doesn’t have aisle markers, baggers, or employees who collect carts from the parking lot
– What to do if a product goes wrong
– The future of Aldi
– Other tips and tricks that will help you in the Aldi experience, including a rundown on Aldi brands, sample meals, and other useful resources
The book also includes links to free online bonus features and other resources to help you in your shopping.