NOTE: This edition of the book is no longer available. It was replaced by the 2nd edition, which you can learn about right here.
German-based grocer Aldi is one of the fastest-growing chains in the United States. It's also one of the most unique. Where else in America do you bring a quarter, grab produce off of pallets, and pack everything in your own bags? Add in brands you don't see anywhere else and you've got a store that can be pretty intimidating, especially for someone who's never been there before.
Don't worry: we've got you covered.
Whether you're a first-timer or a veteran, AN UNOFFICIAL GUIDE TO SHOPPING AT ALDI is your comprehensive resource for navigating the store's aisles. Inside, we break down ...
- The history and culture of Aldi, and how knowing that can help you shop better
- The pros and cons of Aldi versus other grocers
- How to plan for an Aldi trip, including making the most of the ads
- How to navigate a store that doesn't have aisle markers, baggers, or parking lot shopping cart workers
- What to do if a product goes wrong
- Other tips and tricks that will help you in the Aldi experience, including a rundown on Aldi brands, sample meals, and other useful resources
The book also includes links to free online bonus features and other resources to help you in your shopping.
Also of Note: