This compendium of short stories interlaces with the novels of the Chronicles of Sarco series. It includes both several previously released short stories as well as all-new stories. They include:
- The Domes of Aeroel (Tales of Sarco #0.5). Set 15 years before Edge of Oblivion, Human advocate Aleck Bok Feld must respond to an urgent call for help.
- Hope Colony (Tales of Sarco #1.1). Set at the end of Edge of Oblivion, the crew of the Retaelus embarks on a quest to find hope.
- Cersius and Corius (Tales of Sarco #1.2). Set during and after Edge of Oblivion, one young pilot tries to determine the fate of his legendary father even as he faces the repercussions of the current darkness.
- The Shadows of Aeroel (Tales of Sarco #1.5). Set between Edge of Oblivion and Into the Void, Aleck Bok Feld sets out to answer the mysteries of past events.
- The Questioning of Brigg Drews (Tales of Sarco #2.1). Set during Into the Void, a young interceptor commander is called in to explain his actions.
- The Seas of Aeroel (Tales of Sarco #2.5). Set during Into the Void, Aleck Bok Feld returns one more time in pursuit of an ominous threat from within.
- Falcon (Tales of Sarco #2.9). Set immediately before Through Chaos, an Aecron officer embarks on a daring recovery mission.
In addition, this companion contains three non-canon bonus stories never before released.
The companion is available for free in PDF, Kindle (MOBI), and Nook (ePub) format by subscribing to the author's mailing list.
- Behind the Scenes: The Making of The Domes of Aeroel
- Pronunciation Guide: The Domes of Aeroel
- Behind the Scenes: The Making of Hope Colony
- Pronunciation Guide: Hope Colony
- Behind the Scenes: The Making of The Shadows of Aeroel
- Pronunciation Guide: The Shadows of Aeroel
- Behind the Scenes: The Making of The Seas of Aeroel
- Pronunciation Guide: The Seas of Aeroel