Here you can find pronunciations for some of the more exotic words in Into the Void. As with the other guides on the site, I’ve tried to make the pronunciations as easy to understand as possible.
Find something in the book that you’d like to add to the list? Or not sure if the pronunciation makes total sense? Let me know!
- Aecron: EYE-a-cron
- Aeroel: AIR-oh-el
- Au’p: au-YUE-P (there’s a brief pause between the second and third syllable)
- Belico: bell-eh-COE
- Bvaso: buh-VASS-oh
- Darel Weye: dah-REL WAY
- Omarami / Rami: oh-mah-RAM-ee / RAM-ee (Rami rhymes with “clammy”)
- Hazionite: HAZE-ee-oh-night
- Morichar: MORE-eh-car
- Plury’be: plu-RYE-bee (there’s a brief pause between the second and third syllables)
- S’li: s-LEE (there’s a brief pause between syllables)
- Wheit: WHEAT
- Wrsaw: WUR-saw
- Vetta: VET-uh